In recent years, with the rapid development of new energy industry, the new energy automobile and power battery industry is upgrading constantly, and battery plants have more and more requirements for automation and compatibility. Our company is committed to helping customers to improve production efficiency, lower production costs and achieve digitization, flexibility and even intelligentization for production and manufacture; and proposing overall solution of lithium battery module and PACK line, including the complete production process of automatic sorting by robot, matching, screwing, welding, assembly, testing and packaging. We are also committed to customizing automated solution for customers, which applies in cylindrical battery, square-shell battery and soft packing battery.
This line is used for module and PACK automatic production solution, including: module automation station such as plasma cleaning, coating, battery stacking, CMT welding, laser coding, floor gluing and thermal conductive adhesive curing etc., battery pack test such as OCV test, insulation test, sample test, communications test, charging and discharging test, capacity test, EOL test, etc.
1. High reliability design: The core functions are realized by high-precision robots and the double-station servo sliding tables are adopted between each station, the key station adopts the top imported equipment of the industry and in combination with the cache position, it can absorb the fluctuation of the whole line and improve the production flexibility.
2. Stability design: The use of a large number of six-axisstandard industrial robots in fast and critical parts such as the cell separation and shelling, results in a short debugging period, high stability and fully improved automation level.
3. High automation: Feeding, sorting, assembly, screwing, as well as test are carried out automatically by robots in the production line. The combination of AGV trolley, conveyor line and the stacking machine can achieve a module way without any worker (except for the worker handling material).
4. Flexible design of production line: A wide range of modular design is adopted in the system and quick docking method is adopted between adjacent processes, which can shorten the debugging period greatly. When the product process changes, parts of the stations can be changed to realize the quick switch of the process.
5. Production capability: High energy density design with hige production capability.
6. MES System: Independently developed MES system is used to monitor the whole production process of the factory, customize the permission management, trace the production process parameters and control the quality of production, the condition of the material and other fine control.
Power battery test system
Electric vehicles and energy storage test system