1. The hardware of the device is modularly designed with each separate channel consisting of one or more modules.
2. The device adopts the DC-DC conversion method. Different from the traditional linear power supply method, it produces low heat during testing, which avoids the problems of device test safety and stability caused by heat, and reduces energy consumption in the process of testing.
3. Imported alloy materials are used as current sampling units with a small amount of full-load current output drift, which can effectively ensure the stability of large current testing and reliability of full-range and long-time operation accuracy.
4. Multi channels in parallel use are supported to meet the requirements of the laboratory for testing batteries of different models and specifications.
5. The function of detecting circuit abnormites is provided, capable of detecting abnormities of voltage sampling lines and current lines in real time.
6. The soft start mode is adopted for the equipment current output, preventing the impact on the battery from an output current surge.
7. The control circuit in the device hardware employs current and voltage dual-loop control with a smooth switch from constant current to constant voltage and without a peak surge.
8. The device has a function of testing a DC internal resistance and can be used for detecting the potential safety hazards in the battery and the uniformity of the battery.
1. The device is of energy conservation and high efficiency with its discharged energy fed back to the power grid, resulting in low heat generation.
2. The device accuracy is 0.05% with a data record time 100ms at a time, featuring high stability.
3. Single points are independent, enabling the separate setting of each channel for charging and discharging conditions.
4. Such protection functions as input and output, software and hardware, reverse connection and power continuity are completely equipped.
5. The channel starts without surge current occurrence, and the switch from constant current to constant voltage is seamless without any current surges.
6. Multi-layer network integrated management enables one computer to control all.
7. Multiple channels paralleled for current expansion are supported.
8. DCIR test processes can be customized.
9. Slope discharging/pulse discharging test is supported.
1. Battery formation and capacity grading production.
2. Battery cycle life test.
3. Battery capacity test.
4. DCIR test.
5. Battery charging/discharging characteristics test.
6. Battery charge retention test.
7. Battery charging/discharging efficiency test.
8. Battery deep/constant voltage discharge test.
9. Batter over charging/over discharging bearing capacity test.
10. Battery dynamic test.
11. Battery slope discharging/pulse discharging test.
Number of main channels
Channel action mode
Suspension condition for main
Time, total voltage, total current, capacity, temperature, etc.
Working mode of main channel
Charging: Constant current charging CC, constant voltage charging CV, constant current and voltage charging CC-CV
Discharging: Constant current discharging CD, constant power discharging CP
Still Standing and stop
Channel measurement range
Minimum discharge voltage
Channel measurement range
Minimum output current
Single-channel continuous running power
9,999 at most
255 at most
10 layers at most
Time range of working step
Support h, min and s formats
Each working step can have one or sevveral ports.
The operating sofeware takes into account functions of both single and multiple-point instruction sending.
Power down data protection, incoming electricity connection, over-voltage and over discharging protection, over current and under current protection, capacity protection, over temperrature protection, abnormal voltage trend protection, abnormal current trend protection, abnormal current flluctuation protection, abnormal voltage fluctuation protection,abnormal charging voltage ascending speed peotection, and abnormal discharging voltage descending speed protection.
Battery back connection, over current protection, over voltage protection and over temperature protection.
Hardware has functions such as switch cut-off in emergency, automatic shutdown after power off,
automatic load connection and dosconnection.
Four-wire connection mode, separation of current line and voltage line. Fixture adopts the cable lug or other.
600 (Width) * 600 (Depth) * 1,800 (Height) mm
Power distribution requirements
380V/220V/50Hz Power: 18KW
HYNN pack testing system integrates pack EOL equipment with energy saving equipment, of high compatibility, reliability and stability.The data acquisition system collects data for voltage and temperature of single battery module, as well as the total current and total voltage. The collected data is stored at a special database and the system proceeds data statistics, analysis and report generation.To provide effective test data and accurate performance parameters for battery module product offline detection, and simultaneously to determine whether the module is qualified for production. To provide test basis for the effective management of battery modules assembled into PACK.Test data can be uploaded to the factory MES system.PACK test system
HYNN pack testing system integrates pack EOL equipment with energy saving equipment, of high compatibility, reliability and stability.The data acquisition system collects data for voltage and temperature of single battery module, as well as the total current and total voltage. The collected data is stored at a special database and the system proceeds data statistics, analysis and report generation.Test data can be uploaded to the factory MES system.